August 6 – 8
There are two key times in a woman’s life when retreat is especially important: during the ‘winter’ time of her cycle (menstruation) and in the Vanavasa (post-menopausal) life-stage. This 3-day retreat for all women is aimed at giving you time and space to just be. When we stop the doing and turn our attention to the simplicity of the present moment, we give ourselves the opportunity to get closer to what is important to us. Spending time in nature supports the intention to turn within and discover your personal values.
Each morning begins with a meditation and yoga practice to help bring you into the wisdom of the body. There will be a daily medicine walk on the land and Lucinda will offer teachings from Ayurveda and other spiritual traditions on women’s health and wellbeing. Periods of free time are scheduled in for self-guided activities, such as walking, journaling and resting.
The venue is situated in remote countryside near the Lizard. This area of Cornwall is stunningly beautiful and unique – renowned as a continuing source of inspiration for artists and writers. Almost surrounded by the sea, the Lizard peninsula stands alone, in a very real sense, from the rest of the county. I have chosen this ancient landscape as an auspicious setting to hold you in your retreat. The peace and tranquillity of the land will support you in connecting with your own inner peace.
Meals are vegetarian and made with fresh, local ingredients – special diets can be catered for on request. Food is prepared together and eaten around the campfire.
Accommodation is either in your own tent, or there are some beautiful Bell Tents available for those that just want to arrive and have everything already set up! Sleeping close to the earth can help us to be more in tune with the rhythms of nature, which in turn helps us to be more in tune with our own bodies.
- 2 night stay
- all meals; teas and coffee; please let us know dietary requirements at the time of booking
- 1 yoga class each day
- 1 meditation practice each day
- medicine walks, teachings and kirtan around the fire (weather permitting!)
- accommodation of a Bell Tent – either single occupancy or sharing with a friend (price and availability dependent) OR bring your own tent. If you decide to use one of our tents, mattresses and bedding are provided
- some yoga equipment: blocks, straps, blankets
What’s NOT included:
- you will need to bring: all weather gear;
- a tent if you have opted to bring your own – with all sleeping equipment
- yoga equipment – bring anything you have, such as mat, blocks
- travel to and from the farm
£240pp bring your own tent
£260pp single occupancy bell tent (FULLY BOOKED)
£260pp shared bell tent (FULLY BOOKED)