Weekly pregnancy classes for Penryn and Falmouth
Tuesdays 6.30 – 7.30pm
Methodist Church Hall, The Terrace, Penryn, TR10 8RW
Pregnancy Yoga Course Dates 2019
March 12 – April 16
April 23 – May 28
June 4 – July 9
About the Pregnancy Yoga Course
In order for a woman to nurture and protect the newcomer she must nurture and protect herself.
These Pregnancy Yoga classes aim to help you develop your own instincts so that you can both look after yourself and nourish your baby at this special time. Gentle asanas and breathing techniques promote relaxation and self-awareness, giving you the tools you need to prepare for the arrival of your new baby.
- Pranayama – breathing exercises give rise to mindfulness, help to make space for internal organs (& baby!), increase oxygen to the womb and encourage the bond between mother and baby
- Physical exercises to help make your pregnancy more comfortable and enjoyable and prepare you for childbirth
- Visualisation techniques help to focus the mind. Feeling calm and focused helps you to feel more in control during labour as you work together with your baby to bring her into the world
- Practical tips and exercises to help you cope during labour and child birth
- Sharing circle – a way of gaining support and insight through sharing experiences with fellow pregnant mums
You can start the classes any time from 14 weeks and continue right up until you give birth. Courses are 6 – 12 weeks – please check above for the next start date.
Suitable for all levels including complete beginners.